- Kangaroo Valley: Kangaroo Valley has alot to offer, canoeing, swimming, fishing, bush walking etc. We paddled down the ... read story
- Devils Thumb: The QLD gov web site is pretty spot on with there trail description and the need to be of above ... read story
- Wild life and Birds Found at Mt Doran: Kangaroos Echidnas Blue Wens Wedge tailed Eagles Koalas Eastern Spine Bills Red browed finch Crimson Rosella Yellow tailed cockatoo Galahs Scarlet Robin Grey fantail Willie Wagtail Eastern Yellow Robin Grey Strike Thrush ... read story
- To The Point: Then I rang Gerry, someone I’d never met, and arranged to do a day trip as far south ... read story
- South East Cape walk: Then I rang Gerry, someone I’d never met, and arranged to do a day trip as far south ... read story
- THE ICON: ... read story
- Chasing a dream: Dawn was approaching and I hurried to the lakeside where the German was, then ran (something I hadn’t done ... read story
- MOUNT HOGAN, ETHRIDGE GOLDFIELD, QUEENSLAND: Fred Bagnall's (Charters Towers Historian) family lived at Mt. Hogan on the Ethridge Goldfield (began 1869), when Fred ... read story
Narrow the stories:
Stories currently narrowed to the year 2011.
Click here to show stories for all years
- click on a year
- click on a type of place
Kangaroo Valley (17 November 2011)
contributed by sjy069
(contact sjy069 about this story | see more stories from sjy069)
Kangaroo Valley has alot to offer, canoeing, swimming, fishing, bush walking etc.
We paddled down the river from the bridge at Kangaroo Valley to Bendala Picnic grounds. The river had about 3 or4 set of small rapids and all up it took about 2 - 2.5 hours.
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Suburb/Regional Area 'Kangaroo Valley'.
- add a story about Kangaroo Valley: click here to add a story about Kangaroo Valley
- info about Kangaroo Valley: click here for the Bonzle entry on Kangaroo Valley (open in new window)
- map of Kangaroo Valley: click here for the Bonzle map of Kangaroo Valley (open in new window)
- pictures of Kangaroo Valley: click here for pictures of Kangaroo Valley (open in new window)