- St Helena Penal Colony: St Helena was a penal colony for many years at the end of the 19th century to early 20th century.... read story
- Escarpment Retreat & Day Spa - Tamborine Mountain: Where Heaven meets Earth The Escarpment Retreat & Day Spa on Mt Tamborine is an award-winning rainforest sanctuary set on ... read story
- Brendon Sneddon Plumbing and Gasfitting - Your Local Croydon Plumbers: Looking for a plumber or emergency plumbing services near the Croydon areas? Brendon Sneddon Plumbing and Gasfitting is the name ... read story
- OWNER: I think this was worked by old Sam Elliot,a peninsula icon and ledgend.Sam prospected travelling with his beloved ... read story
- The Syndicate Track: 100 years or so ago there was a railway to take timber down the escarpment and so onto Bellingen. ... read story
- Fish On Charters - Fishing Charters Victoria: Looking for Portland fishing charters to chase the tuna or sharks? Melbourne fishing charters for the snapper or squid? ... read story
- Naming of Mount Brophy : Mount Brophy was named by explorer R.T. Marice in 1902. Named after friend Inspector Brophy (WA Police pioneer) ... read story
- Kanyaka Homestead: This barely, wheat, wool and fat lamb farm was originally owned by my grand father, Herbert Hosking ... read story
Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
Myrtle Beach NSW - Traditional Free Beach (4 June 2012)
contributed by mitchezyrider
(contact mitchezyrider about this story)
Myrtle Beach is a traditionally free beach where visitors enjoy the atmosphere of 'feeling free with nature'. The beach is reasonably long, enabling you to choose your suitable location. There are secluded areas also if you want personal privacy.
The beach is not overly busy, even in the holiday times, which makes it an ideal place to escape from society.
'Traditionally Free' means it has not been officially designated as a nudist beach, yet, this is what the beach is used for. Families, couples and singles enjoy this beach. You will find that families sometimes choose to or not, disrobe, however, others and themselves accept the fact that this is a traditional clothing optional beach.
The beach is very private and secluded which confirms that those that visit the beach are more than likely aware of its title. There no toilets, BBQ facilites or beach patrol at Myrtle Beach, yet there are isolated areas where you are able to 'relieve' yourself. On hot days it would be advisable to take thongs and a shade tent, as the sand and the sun can be at an extreme temperature.
If you really want to get-away from society and feel part of nature, I highly recommend a visit, to be part of the natural surroundings that this beach can offer. The Murramarang resort, which has camping and cabin accommodation, is an ideal place to stay overnight close to Myrtle beach. Murramarang resort (2 klms away)
"Enjoy your life - be part of nature - connect mind and body - be free".
For more detailed information, directions, picture gallery go to: www.ezyrider.com.au
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Beach 'Myrtle Beach'.
- add a story about Myrtle Beach: click here to add a story about Myrtle Beach
- info about Myrtle Beach: click here for the Bonzle entry on Myrtle Beach (open in new window)
- map of Myrtle Beach: click here for the Bonzle map of Myrtle Beach (open in new window)
- pictures of Myrtle Beach: click here for pictures of Myrtle Beach (open in new window)