Page 2 of 59 pages
(472 stories)

Brief History

contributed by Yappa
(contact Yappa about this story | see more stories from Yappa)

Disc 1890 by Halpin Bros. Was named after American rich silver mine. Very high grade silver ores were mined between 1891 and 1920's. Currently undergoing extensive exp drilling(2014/5) program.

Is this story rude, offensive or defamatory; spam; or not about and/or of the place? If so, Report it