- Cape Moreton toilets: The toilets near the carpark (environmental ones) used to have an awesome view to the north. Unfortunately trees have now ... read story
- Playground: James Price point is a local camping and fishing heaven for Broome folk and visitors alike. It will never ... read story
- cape preston WA: when i lived in karratha some friends of mine towed an old pop up caravan out to cape preston.... read story
Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
Stories currently narrowed to those about Capes.
Click here to show stories about all places
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
Cape Moreton toilets (8 January 2013)
contributed by Benny
(contact Benny about this story)
The toilets near the carpark (environmental ones) used to have an awesome view to the north.
Unfortunately trees have now grown up and obscured the view.
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Cape 'Cape Moreton'.
- add a story about Cape Moreton: click here to add a story about Cape Moreton
- info about Cape Moreton: click here for the Bonzle entry on Cape Moreton (open in new window)
- map of Cape Moreton: click here for the Bonzle map of Cape Moreton (open in new window)
- pictures of Cape Moreton: click here for pictures of Cape Moreton (open in new window)