- Smoky Bay Caravan Park: Welcome to white sands and beautiful beaches. Eyre Peninsula, Smoky Bay is a quiet peaceful town ... read story
- Cape Moreton toilets: The toilets near the carpark (environmental ones) used to have an awesome view to the north. Unfortunately trees have now ... read story
- Playground: James Price point is a local camping and fishing heaven for Broome folk and visitors alike. It will never ... read story
- cape preston WA: when i lived in karratha some friends of mine towed an old pop up caravan out to cape preston.... read story
Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
Stories currently narrowed to those about Capes.
Click here to show stories about all places
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
Smoky Bay Caravan Park (2014)
contributed by webshouse
(contact webshouse about this story)
Welcome to white sands and beautiful beaches. Eyre Peninsula, Smoky Bay is a quiet peaceful town and an ideal place to relax or just spend time fishing from one of our numerous spots including our tourism award winning jetty.
At the end of the jetty there is sheltered seating, A great place to watch the sun setting over the water, spot the resident Seals and Dolphins or just chill out having a wine or two.
The Smoky Bay area is renowned for its plentiful fishing including King George Whiting, Flathead and Crabs, the bay is excellent for tinny fishing, and for larger boats snapper and tuna are on offer around the surrounding islands, and on the jetty fish, crabs and squid can be caught on a daily basis.
Smoky Bay Caravan Park is situated on the beach front just metres from the clean clear waters and a short stroll to the jetty, We offer a range of accommodation from ensuite motel units, self-contained brick and budget cabins, powered and unpowered camp and caravan sites.
We are also a PET FRIENDLY park so drop in and enjoy our lifestyle
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Cape 'Eyre Peninsula'.
- add a story about Eyre Peninsula: click here to add a story about Eyre Peninsula
- info about Eyre Peninsula: click here for the Bonzle entry on Eyre Peninsula (open in new window)
- map of Eyre Peninsula: click here for the Bonzle map of Eyre Peninsula (open in new window)
- pictures of Eyre Peninsula: click here for pictures of Eyre Peninsula (open in new window)