Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
Stories currently narrowed to those about Schools.
Click here to show stories about all places
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
Yarralin School and Community
contributed by LynetteEnglish
(contact LynetteEnglish about this story)
This is one of my more remote community schools, taking about 4-5 hours from Katherine. Community of about 300. The highlights apart from the school is from Timber Creek directions driving through Jasper Gorge to get here is sensational. To get to Pigeon Hole School from here I can go either way via Top Springs, about 4.5 hours to PH or through the back (when the road is open, not in the wet) about 2.5 hours but need 4WD. Either way great view. The latter having 8 gates to open and close.
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the School 'Yarralin School'.
- add a story about Yarralin School: click here to add a story about Yarralin School
- info about Yarralin School: click here for the Bonzle entry on Yarralin School (open in new window)
- map of Yarralin School: click here for the Bonzle map of Yarralin School (open in new window)
- pictures of Yarralin School: click here for pictures of Yarralin School (open in new window)