Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
Stories currently narrowed to those about Waterfalls.
Click here to show stories about all places
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
How to view Indigo Falls (22 January 2012)
contributed by Kaspers
(contact Kaspers about this story | see more stories from Kaspers)
To see the Indigo Falls requires some serious bushwalking:
From the road at the bottom, you have to climb about 200m, off-track and with a slope of up to 49.6%!!!!
A hard walk, but well worth the struggle. At the time the Murray Valley Bushwalkers did the walk, greenhood orchids were in abundance!
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Waterfall 'Indigo Falls'.
- add a story about Indigo Falls: click here to add a story about Indigo Falls
- info about Indigo Falls: click here for the Bonzle entry on Indigo Falls (open in new window)
- map of Indigo Falls: click here for the Bonzle map of Indigo Falls (open in new window)
- pictures of Indigo Falls: click here for pictures of Indigo Falls (open in new window)