- Fish On Charters - Fishing Charters Victoria: Looking for Portland fishing charters to chase the tuna or sharks? Melbourne fishing charters for the snapper or squid? ... read story
- FOND MEMORIES OF COTTON TREE By GARY RATCLIFFE: COTTON TREE HOW IT WAS 28 YEARS AGO In the 1960’s and 1970’s most vehicle traffic used ... read story
- giralang shops: Today, 29 November 2013, the the act court of appeals threw out the case against stopping the development ... read story
- Benjamin William Smith-"My Life, then Our Lives”: Benjamin William Smith-"My Life, then Our Lives” The following is pages of memories written down by Benjamin William Smith ... read story
- Wickliffe Featured In Musical: In 2012, students from St Peter's Primary School in East Bentleigh, a suburb of Melbourne, toured to ... read story
- BACK TO GREENVALE 2013: Greenvale is holding a Reunion for the 40th Anniversary of the Township on the 4th, 5th & 6th ... read story
- Swanpool & District History: The area was originally inhabited by the Wurundjeri people, as part of a tract of land in North East ... read story
- MacKinnons Farm - Adavale: My husband's grandfather emigrated from the Isle of Tiree, Scotland back in the 1800's sometime. He had a ... read story
Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
Stories currently narrowed to those about Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Click here to show stories about all places
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
Fish On Charters - Fishing Charters Victoria (18 March 2015)
contributed by seotradies
(contact seotradies about this story)
Looking for Portland fishing charters to chase the tuna or sharks? Melbourne fishing charters for the snapper or squid? Fish On Charters has you covered.
Multi Australian and world record holding skipper together with state of the art fish tracking and comfort abort & barrel buster& ensures every charter the best opportunity to bag out! If its just you, all your family or mates or a way to bond the team, fishing is an Victorian past time everyone enjoys.
We offers fishing charter services in Portland, Mornington Peninsula, Port Phillip Bay and areas located in Melbourne, Victoria in Australia. Simply call 0473 062 772 or email us at email@example.com for availability and we look forward to seeing on the seas soon.
1. Port Phillip Bay Snapper - The thrill of catching Snappers at the Port Phillip Bay is never ending, especially if the provided fishing equipments where the finest - Penn and Shimano.
max seats: 10
Departure: 5 a.m.-10 a.m. ; 10.30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. ; 3.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Hours Duration: 5
Target Locations: Port Phillip Bay
Departure Point: Carrum Boat Ramp at Launching Way Melways Ref. 97 E7
Pickup Points: Launching Way, Carrum, Melbourne VIC 3197
2. Portland Tuna Charters - The challenge to catch the Big Fish will test your determination, power and stamina on a whole-day sail. Using the finest Shimano game reels with Wilson Game Rods and a large selection of tried and proven lures rest assure you catch your fish of a lifetime.
max seats: 10
Departure: 8:00 AM
Hours Duration: Full day
Target Locations: Portland
Departure Point: Public Boat Ramp at Lee Breakwater rd Portland, Victoria.
Pickup Points: Public Boat Ramp at Lee Breakwater rd Portland, Victoria.
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Suburb/Regional Area 'Carrum'.