- Fish On Charters - Fishing Charters Victoria: Looking for Portland fishing charters to chase the tuna or sharks? Melbourne fishing charters for the snapper or squid? ... read story
- Naming of Mount Brophy : Mount Brophy was named by explorer R.T. Marice in 1902. Named after friend Inspector Brophy (WA Police pioneer) ... read story
- Kanyaka Homestead: This barely, wheat, wool and fat lamb farm was originally owned by my grand father, Herbert Hosking ... read story
- Understanding Bay of Fires: Itís an iconic place. The name came from Captain Tobias Furneaux when, in 1773, he noted ... read story
- McDonalds Mine: I walked all over this steep hillside location south of the Murrumbidgee River in 2003 and found nothing but a ... read story
- Old gold diggings: After fires went through properties around 2013 old gold diggings were revealed where some hillsides were terraced and creeks dug ... read story
- Nambung Station: Nambung Station has a B&B accommodation and a campsite for caravans, tents, RVs etc with ablutions provided.... read story
- Yarramunmun Mine: The deposit was discovered by BHP in 1970. It consists of a mineralised quartz vein hosted in Ordovician ... read story
Narrow the stories:
- click on a year
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
Fish On Charters - Fishing Charters Victoria (18 March 2015)
contributed by seotradies
(contact seotradies about this story)
Looking for Portland fishing charters to chase the tuna or sharks? Melbourne fishing charters for the snapper or squid? Fish On Charters has you covered.
Multi Australian and world record holding skipper together with state of the art fish tracking and comfort abort & barrel buster& ensures every charter the best opportunity to bag out! If its just you, all your family or mates or a way to bond the team, fishing is an Victorian past time everyone enjoys.
We offers fishing charter services in Portland, Mornington Peninsula, Port Phillip Bay and areas located in Melbourne, Victoria in Australia. Simply call 0473 062 772 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and we look forward to seeing on the seas soon.
1. Port Phillip Bay Snapper - The thrill of catching Snappers at the Port Phillip Bay is never ending, especially if the provided fishing equipments where the finest - Penn and Shimano.
max seats: 10
Departure: 5 a.m.-10 a.m. ; 10.30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. ; 3.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Hours Duration: 5
Target Locations: Port Phillip Bay
Departure Point: Carrum Boat Ramp at Launching Way Melways Ref. 97 E7
Pickup Points: Launching Way, Carrum, Melbourne VIC 3197
2. Portland Tuna Charters - The challenge to catch the Big Fish will test your determination, power and stamina on a whole-day sail. Using the finest Shimano game reels with Wilson Game Rods and a large selection of tried and proven lures rest assure you catch your fish of a lifetime.
max seats: 10
Departure: 8:00 AM
Hours Duration: Full day
Target Locations: Portland
Departure Point: Public Boat Ramp at Lee Breakwater rd Portland, Victoria.
Pickup Points: Public Boat Ramp at Lee Breakwater rd Portland, Victoria.
This story was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Suburb/Regional Area 'Carrum'.