myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Coffs Harbour (pop. around 26,000), Sawtell (pop. around 14,000), Woolgoolga (pop. around 3,800), Emerald Beach (pop. around 1,800), Sandy Beach (pop. around 1,800), Arrawarra (pop. around 1,600), Boambee (pop. around 1,200), Corindi Beach (pop. around 730), Safety Beach (pop. around 590), Moonee Beach (pop. around 530) and Coramba (pop. around 300).
- the mountains and hills Mount Coramba (576m), Caledonian Knob (423m) and Mount Browne (347m).
- the rivers and creeks the Orara River, the Corindi River, Tallawudjah Creek, Pine Creek, Nana Creek, the Urumbilum River, Bonville Creek, Coldwater Creek and Middle Creek.
- Pacific Highway, Coramba Road, Hogbin Drive, Sawtell Road, Lyons Road, High Street and Orlando Street.
- the beaches Campbells Beach and Boambee Beach.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.