myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Brisbane (pop. about 1.5 million), Bellbowrie (pop. around 4,400), Samford (pop. around 450), The Junction (pop. around ) and Karalee (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills The Summit (281m), Clear Mountain (238m), Mount Cotton (230m), Constitution Hill (218m), Mount Gravatt (187m), Mount Petrie (159m), Pine Mountain (95m) and Eatons Hill (73m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Brisbane River, the Bremer River, the South Pine River, Oxley Creek, Enoggera Creek, Cedar Creek, Oxley Creek, Woogaroo Creek, Happy Jack Gully and the Pine River.
- a number of roads including Warrego Highway, Cunningham Highway, Mount Lindesay Highway, Pacific Motorway, Gateway Motorway, Mount Glorious Road, Logan Motorway, Mount Cotton Road, Mount Nebo Road and Mount Samson Road.
- the bays Waterloo Bay and Bramble Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Would you like a wall map of Australia? 76.2 cm x 68.58 cm unlaminated or laminated maps are available.