myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Port Douglas (pop. around 5,900), Craiglie (pop. around 3,200), Mossman (pop. around 1,900), Wonga (pop. around 800), Cooya (pop. around 560) and Newell (pop. around 470).
- a number of mountains and hills including Thornton Peak (1338m), Mount Spurgeon (1318m), Roots Mount (1313m), Black Mountain (1311m), Devils Thumb (1259m), Mount Lewis (1210m), Mount Fraser (1142m), Black Mountain (1054m), Round Mountain (962m), Mount Pieter Botte (950m) and Lighthouse Mountain (790m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Mitchell River, the Daintree River, Rifle Creek, the Granite Normanby River, the McLeod River, Stockyard Creek, Flaggy Creek, Boolbun Creek, the Mossman River and Secergi Creek.
- Peninsula Developmental Road, Captain Cook Highway, Black Mountain Road, Mossman - Daintree Road, Southedge Lakes Road, Bloomfield Track, Mossman Mount Molloy Road, Euluma Creek Road and Port Douglas Road.
- the beaches Ellis Beach, Palm Beach, Oak Beach, Pretty Beach, Pebbly Beach, Turtle Creek Beach, Port Douglas Beach and Palm Beach.
- the bays Trinity Bay, Cow Bay, Trinity Bay and Alexandra Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.