myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Yarram (pop. around 1,800), Port Albert (pop. around 220), Port Welshpool (pop. around 220), Greenmount (pop. around ) and Woodside (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Beech Hill (570m), Gemmill Hill (547m), Panorama Hill (429m), Mount Hunter (342m), Mount Roundback (301m), Kay Hill (285m), Mount Margaret (202m), Slade Hill (187m) and Mount Singapore (135m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Tarra River, the Albert River, Traralgon Creek, Bruthen Creek, Middle Creek, Bodman Creek, Greig Creek, the Jack River, Warrigal Creek and Morwell River West Branch.
- South Gippsland Highway, The Grand Ridge Road, Hyland Highway, Tarra Valley Road, Middle Creek Road, Budgeree Road, Bulga Park Road, Yarram-Blackwarry Road, Bolgers Road and Kees Road.
- the beaches Chinaman Long Beach, Ninety Mile Beach and Old Settlement Beach.
If you're interested in Nature Conservation Reserves then you may also be interested in Forestry Reserves and Deserts.