myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Bongaree (pop. around 13,000), Beachmere (pop. around 2,400), Sandstone Point (pop. around 2,200), Woorim (pop. around 1,700), Ningi (pop. around 640), Toorbul (pop. around 560), Donnybrook (pop. around 410), Godwin Beach (pop. around 340) and Deception Bay (pop. around ).
- the rivers and creeks the North Pine River, the Caboolture River, Lagoon Creek, Burpengary Creek, Elimbah Creek, Ningi Creek, the Pine River and Bullock Creek.
- a number of roads including Bruce Highway, Bribie Island Road, Anzac Avenue, Carboolture - Beachmere Road, Old Gympie Road, Deception Bay Road, Oxley Avenue, First Avenue, Houghton Highway and Goodwin Drive.
- the beaches Red Beach, Suttons Beach and Queens Beach.
- the bays Moreton Bay (Quandamook), Deception Bay and Hays Inlet.
If you're interested in Beaches then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Capes and Seamounts