myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Albury (pop. around 42,000), Wodonga (pop. around 28,000), Jindera (pop. around 960), Bellbridge (pop. around 320), Bethanga (pop. around 210) and Killara (pop. around ).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Talgarno (636m), Table Top Mountain (597m), East Hills (523m), McDonalds Hill (519m), One Tree Hill (468m), Spring Hill (432m), Red Hill (429m), Hadrells Hill (412m), Huons Hill (406m), White Hill (388m) and The Rock (358m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Murray River, the Mitta Mitta River, the Kiewa River, Burrumbuttock Creek, Mountain Creek, Mullengandra Creek, House Creek, Back Creek, Dead Horse Creek and Four Mile Creek.
- a number of roads including Murray Valley Highway, Hume Highway, Olympic Highway, Hume Freeway, Riverina Highway, Kiewa Valley Highway, Beechworth Wodonga Road, Talgarno Road, Hume Weir Road and Melbourne Road.
- the bay of Talgarno Bight.