myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Rockingham (pop. around 61,000), Kwinana (pop. around 17,000) and Golden Bay-Singleton (pop. around 6,100).
- the mountains and hills Dog Hill (46m), Mount Moke (35m), Stake Hill (30m), South Hill (27m), Mount Klein (25m), Mount Stewart (15m) and Mount Lotus (1m).
- the rivers and creeks the Serpentine River, Dirk Brook and Karnet Brook.
- a number of roads including Kwinana Freeway, Thomas Road, Rockingham Road, Mandurah Road, Fremantle Road, Cockburn Road, Armadale Road, Mundijong Road, North Lake Road and Ennis Avenue.
- the beaches Rockingham Beach and Palm Beach.
- a number of bays including Luscombe Bay, Hoking Bay, Jervoise Bay, Comet Bay, Warnbro Sound, Mangles Bay, Safety Bay, Cockburn Sound, Buache Bay, Ewing Bay and Sulphur Bay.
If you're interested in Beaches then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Capes and Seamounts