myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Perth (pop. about 1.2 million).
- the mountains and hills Yokine Hill (79m), Reabold Hill (64m) and Bonorin Hill (60m).
- the rivers and creeks the Canning River, the Helena River, the Swan River, Bickley Brook, Bennett Brook and Sawpit Gully.
- a number of roads including Great Eastern Highway, Albany Highway, Wanneroo Road, Kwinana Freeway, Roe Highway, Tonkin Highway, Marmion Avenue, Mitchell Freeway, Leach Highway and Reid Highway.
- a number of beaches including Watermans Beach, Sorrento Beach, Marmion Beach, North Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach, Port Beach, Whitford Beach, South Beach, Leighton Beach, Swanbourne Beach and City Beach.
- the bays Ocean Reef Boat Harbour, Melville Water and Thomson Bay.
If you're interested in Beaches then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Capes and Seamounts.