myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Taree (pop. around 17,000), Wingham (pop. around 4,700), Old Bar (pop. around 2,900), Harrington (pop. around 1,400), Hallidays Point (pop. around 700), Tinonee (pop. around 700), Diamond Beach (pop. around 570), Nabiac (pop. around 570), Lansdowne (pop. around 420), Coopernook (pop. around 380) and Wallabi Point (pop. around 320).
- the mountains and hills Kiwarric Mountain (570m), Mount Talawahl (432m), Khatabundah Mountain (317m) and Nabiac Hill (167m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Manning River, Dingo Creek, the Wallamba River, the Lansdowne River, Caparra Creek, the Dawson River, Firefly Creek, Khoribakh Creek, Burrell Creek and Khappinghat Creek.
- Pacific Highway, Bucketts Way, The Lakes Way, Manning River Drive, Gloucester Road, Avalon Road, Wingham Road, Failford Road and Commerce Street.
- the beaches Black Head Beach, Saltwater Beach and Nine Mile Beach.
- the bays Wallabi Bay, Harrington Inlet and Black Head Bay.