myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Mackay (pop. around 58,000), Sarina (pop. around 3,000), Bakers Creek (pop. around 740), Half Tide Beach (pop. around 600), Grasstree Beach (pop. around 470), Armstrong Beach (pop. around 420), Sarina Beach (pop. around 370), Campwin Beach (pop. around 340), Hector (pop. around ) and Glenella (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Chelona (197m), Mount Convenient (179m), Mount Haden (145m), Mount Samourgassi (87m) and Mount Griffiths (34m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Pioneer River, Sandy Creek, Alligator Creek, Bakers Creek, B L Creek, Fursden Creek, Cabbage Tree Creek, Louisa Creek, Bell Creek and Willy Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Peak Downs Highway, Marlborough - Sarina Road, Sarina - Homebush Road, Homebush Road, Sarina Coast Road, Mackay - Bucasia Road and Mackay - Slade Point Road.
- the beaches Mick Ready Beach, Salonika Beach, Far Beach and Town Beach.
- the bays Deception Inlet, Llewellyn Bay, Sarina Inlet, Dalrymple Bay and Sandringham Bay.
Would you like a wall map of Australia? 76.2 cm x 68.58 cm unlaminated or laminated maps are available.