myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Mackay (pop. around 58,000), Walkerston (pop. around 1,900), Bakers Creek (pop. around 740), Half Tide Beach (pop. around 600), Nindaroo (pop. around 220), Farleigh (pop. around 210), Hector (pop. around ), Blacks Beach (pop. around ), Glenella (pop. around ), Bucasia (pop. around ) and Shoal Point (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills The Black Mountain (297m), Sugarloaf Peak (197m), Mount Gabrovo (190m), Mount Homebush (185m), The Sister (177m), Dals Lookout (134m), Mount Samourgassi (87m) and Mount Griffiths (34m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Pioneer River, Sandy Creek, Alligator Creek, Constant Creek, Bakers Creek, Reliance Creek, B L Creek, Fursden Creek, Louisa Creek and Oaky Creek.
- a number of roads including Bruce Highway, Peak Downs Highway, Mackay - Eungella Road, Sarina - Homebush Road, Yakapari - Seaforth Road, Homebush Road, Mackay - Habana Road, Eton - Homebush Road, Mackay - Bucasia Road and Mackay - Slade Point Road.
- the beaches Lamberts Beach, Mick Ready Beach, Salonika Beach, Far Beach, Neils Beach and Town Beach.
- the bays Dalrymple Bay, Port Of Mackay, Sandringham Bay, Slade Bay and Sunset Bay.