myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Perth (pop. about 1.2 million), Rockingham (pop. around 61,000), Kwinana (pop. around 17,000) and Rottnest Island (pop. around 480).
- the mountains and hills Yokine Hill (79m), Reabold Hill (64m), Bonorin Hill (60m), Mount Moke (35m), South Hill (27m), Mount Klein (25m), Mount Stewart (15m) and Mount Lotus (1m).
- the rivers and creeks the Canning River, the Swan River and Bennett Brook.
- a number of roads including Great Eastern Highway, Albany Highway, Wanneroo Road, Kwinana Freeway, Roe Highway, Tonkin Highway, Marmion Avenue, Mitchell Freeway, Thomas Road and Rockingham Road.
- a number of beaches including Watermans Beach, Sorrento Beach, Marmion Beach, North Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach, Port Beach, Whitford Beach, Catherine Beach, Rockingham Beach, South Beach and Leighton Beach.
- a number of bays including Ocean Reef Boat Harbour, Luscombe Bay, Melville Water, Hoking Bay, Cockburn Sound, Jervoise Bay, Owen Anchorage, Ewing Bay, Mangles Bay, Shoalwater Bay and Buache Bay.
If you're interested in Fish Attracting Devices then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches, Capes and Seamounts.