myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Byron Bay (pop. around 7,000), Ocean Shores (pop. around 3,500), Suffolk Park (pop. around 3,300), Mullumbimby (pop. around 3,000), Pottsville Beach (pop. around 2,600), Brunswick Heads (pop. around 1,900), South Golden Beach (pop. around 1,500), Bangalow (pop. around 1,200), Hastings Point (pop. around 720), Burringbar (pop. around 330) and Fernvale (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Jerusalem Mountain (801m) and Peach Mountain (562m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Wilsons River, the Tweed River, Coopers Creek, the Brunswick River, Byron Creek, Skinners Creek, Burringbar Creek, Boomerang Creek, Dunbible Creek and Rolands Creek.
- Pacific Highway, Kyogle Road, Lismore Road, Byron Bay Road, Pottsville Road, Bangalow Road, Coast Road, Ewingsdale Road, Cudgera Creek Road and Coronation Avenue.
- the beaches Clarkes Beach and Tallow Beach.
- the bays Cosy Corner and Byron Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.