myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the city of Port Augusta (pop. around 13,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Brown (957m), Patterson Hill (535m), Saltia Hill (442m), Bare Hill (296m), Sunset Hill (292m), The Bluff (286m), Saltbush Hill (284m), Bald Hill (276m), Junction Hill (276m), Rabbit Hill (270m) and Moonlight Hill (269m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Mundallio Creek, Pine Creek, Mount Gullet Creek, Saltia Creek, Albury Creek, Nectar Brook, Spear Creek, Gum Creek, Catninga Creek and The Glen.
- Stuart Highway, Eyre Highway, Main North Road and Princes Highway.
- the bays Yatala Harbour, Port Paterson and Blanche Harbour.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.