myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the village of Pine Creek (pop. around 470).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Saunders (308m), Mount Porter (276m), Foelsche Headland (272m), Mount George (265m), Mount McLachlan (259m), Mount Wells (254m), Gandys Hill (251m), Union Hill (249m), Mount Shoobridge (245m), Mount Osborne (216m) and Mount Smith (206m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Daly River, the Fergusson River, the Margaret River, the McKinlay River, the Douglas River, Howley Creek, Stray Creek, the Cullen River, Hayes Creek and Bridge Creek.
- Stuart Highway, Kakadu Highway, Dorat Road, Oolloo Road, Old Stuart Highway, Fleming Road, Cadell Road and Jungawa Road.
- the bay of Plateau Point.
If you're interested in Gorges then you may also be interested in Rivers and Creeks, Springs, Waterfalls and Lakes and Dams.