myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Darwin (pop. around 71,000), Palmerston (pop. around 21,000), McMinns Lagoon (pop. around 5,200), Howard Springs (pop. around 3,400), Batchelor (pop. around 730), Mandorah (pop. around 250), Adelaide River (pop. around 230) and Belyuen (pop. around 210).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Saunders (308m), Mount Porter (276m), Mount George (265m), Mount Wells (254m), Mount Douglas (252m), Mount Shoobridge (245m), Mount Masson (239m), Mount Pleasant (217m), Mount Osborne (216m), Halfway Peak (209m) and Chara Chara Hill (Djadjara) (206m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Daly River, the Adelaide River, the Mary River, the Reynolds River, the Finniss River, the Margaret River, the Wildman River, the McKinlay River, Howley Creek and Swim Creek.
- a number of roads including Stuart Highway, Arnhem Highway, Kakadu Highway, Litchfield Park Road, Old Jim Jim Road, Point Stuart Road, Cox Peninsula Road, Daly River Road, Dorat Road and Oolloo Road.
- a number of bays including Plateau Point, Salt Water Arm, Finke Bay, Beatrice Bay, Port Daly, Chambers Bay, Adam Bay, Hope Inlet, Shoal Bay, East Arm and Middle Arm.
If you're interested in Rivers and Creeks then you may also be interested in Springs, Waterfalls, Lakes and Dams and Gorges.
Would you like a wall map of Australia? 76.2 cm x 68.58 cm unlaminated or laminated maps are available.