myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Yamba (pop. around 5,700), Maclean (pop. around 3,300), Iluka (pop. around 1,900), Gulmarrad (pop. around 500), Lawrence (pop. around 420), Wooloweyah (pop. around 420), Angourie (pop. around 210) and Harwood (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Doubleduke (185m), Devils Pulpit (139m) and The Bald Knob (55m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Clarence River, Myrtle Creek, Bungawalbin Creek, Sportsmans Creek, Myall Creek, the Esk River, North Arm, South Arm, Broadwater Creek and Physics Creek.
- Pacific Highway, The Gap Road, Iluka Road, Yamba Road, Macaulays Lead Track and Wooli Road.
- the beaches Pippi Beach and Ten Mile Beach.
- the bays Woody Bay and Shark Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.