myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Camden Haven (pop. around 6,500), Bonny Hills (pop. around 2,200), Lake Cathie (pop. around 2,100), Kendall (pop. around 730), Lansdowne (pop. around 420) and Coopernook (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Mount Comboyne (632m), Middle Brother (554m), South Brother (487m), North Brother (476m) and Big Nellie (457m).
- the rivers and creeks the Camden Haven River, the Lansdowne River and the Stewarts River.
- Pacific Highway, Oxley Highway and Ocean Drive.
- the beaches Dunbogan Beach, Kylies Beach, Rainbow Beach and Grants Beach.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.