myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Bundaberg (pop. around 45,000), Bargara (pop. around 5,200), Burnett Heads (pop. around 2,100), Moore Park Beach (pop. around 1,300), Innes Park (pop. around 1,200), Elliott Heads (pop. around 740) and Coral Cove (pop. around 450).
- the mountain of Sloping Hummock (90m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Burnett River, the Kolan River, the Elliott River, Splitters Creek, Yandaran Creek, Coonarr Creek, Stony Creek, Yellow Waterholes Creek, Swenson Creek and Croome Creek.
- a number of roads including Isis Highway, Bundaberg Lowmead Road, Goodwood Road, Bundaberg Gin Gin Road, Bucca Road, Bundaberg Port Road, Elliott Heads Road, Moore Park Road, Bundaberg Bargara Road and Fairymead Road.
- the village of Mon Repos.
- the bay of Bundaberg Harbour.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.