myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Bega (pop. around 4,400), Cobargo (pop. around 400) and Tarraganda (pop. around 240).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mumbulla Mountain (767m), Warrigal Mountain (710m), Murrabrine Mountain (671m), Mount Dumpling (510m), Meringola Peak (391m), Narira Mountain (378m), Cadjangarry Mountain (368m), Round Hill (349m), Doctor George Mountain (299m), Caroon Hill (299m) and McLeod Hill (203m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Brogo River, the Bega River, the Murrah River, Double Creek, the Bemboka River, Yankees Creek, Dignams Creek, the Yowrie River, Sandy Creek and Narira Creek.
- Princes Highway, Snowy Mountains Highway, Tathra Bermagui Road, Wandella Road, Cobargo Bermagui Road, Bega Tathra Road, Nelson Creek Trail and Warrigal Trail.
- the village of Cowdroys Beach.
- the bays Aragunnu Bay and Bithry Inlet.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.