myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Melbourne (pop. about 3.2 million), Hurstbridge (pop. around 3,100) and Bulla (pop. around 370).
- the hill of Gellibrand Hill (174m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Deep Creek, the Yarra River, Jackson Creek, Merri Creek, Kororoit Creek, the Plenty River, Darebin Creek, the Maribyrnong River, Diamond Creek and Dandenong Creek.
- a number of roads including Hume Freeway, Maroondah Highway, Calder Freeway, Princes Highway, Nepean Highway, Princes Freeway, Melbourne-Lancefield Road, Monash Freeway, Springvale Road and Dandenong Valley Highway.
- the bays Beaumaris Bay, Hobsons Bay and Altona Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.