myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the village of Midge Point (pop. around 480).
- the mountains and hills Mount Quandong (749m), Triplet Rocks (490m), Mount Millar (478m), Mount Bullock (305m), Rocky Mountain (261m), Tonga Mountain (224m) and Dingo Mountain (202m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Proserpine River, the Andromache River, Lethe Brook, the O'Connell River, Sandy Creek, the O'Connell River, Slater Creek, Thompson Creek, Long Creek and Albert Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Conway Road, Kunapippi - Midge Point Road and Lascelles Avenue.
- the beaches Repulse Beach, New Beach, Covering Beach and Ten Mile Beach.
- the bay of Repulse Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.