myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the village of Calen (pop. around 220).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount William (1244m), Mount Dalrymple (1232m), Mount Macartney (916m), Mount Omega (813m), Mount Consuelo (697m), Mount Margaret (620m), Mount Lilian (558m), Triplet Rocks (490m), Mount Millar (478m), Mount Catherine (464m) and Mount Beatrice (403m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Urannah Creek, Massey Creek, the O'Connell River, Murray Creek, the O'Connell River, Macquarie Creek, Horse Creek, Palm Tree Creek, Jolimount Creek and Hervey Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Mirani - Mount Ossa Road, Calen - Mount Charlton Road, Mount Ossa - Seaforth Road and Mount Ossa Seaforth Road.
- the beaches Mentmore Beach and Ten Mile Beach.
- the bay of St Helens Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.