myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Canberra (pop. about 310,000), Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), Wollongong (pop. about 230,000), Wagga Wagga (pop. around 44,000), Albury (pop. around 42,000), Shepparton-Mooroopna (pop. around 36,000), Orange (pop. around 32,000), Queanbeyan (pop. around 30,000), Wodonga (pop. around 28,000) and Bathurst (pop. around 27,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Kosciuszko (2220m), Mount Townsend (2185m), Mount Twynam (2178m), Rams Head (2166m), Carruthers Peak (2132m), Mount Tate (2048m), Jagungal (2047m), Mount Perisher (2045m), Mount Stilwell (2040m), Mount Bogong (1979m) and Dicky Cooper Bogong (1972m).
- a number of beaches including Myrtle Beach, Dark Beach, Denhams Beach, Ninety Mile Beach, Shelly Beach, Forresters Beach, Golden Beach, Racecourse Beach, Baragoot Beach, Tura Beach and Collaroy Beach.
- a number of bays including Middlingbank Reach, Seymour Reach, Frying Pan Arm, Buckenderra Arm, Addicumbene Reach, Providence Arm, Rushes Bay, Howqua Inlet, Goulburn Inlet, Ford Inlet and Jerusalem Inlet.
- the undersea structures Browns Mountain, Woolnough Knoll, Montague Seamount and New Zealand Star Bank.