myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Brisbane (pop. about 1.5 million), Gold Coast (pop. about 380,000), Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), Wollongong (pop. about 230,000), Toowoomba (pop. around 89,000), Maitland (pop. around 53,000), Tweed Heads (pop. around 45,000), Port Macquarie (pop. around 38,000) and Tamworth (pop. around 33,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Brumlow Top (1597m), Round Mountain (1580m), Mount Barrington (1557m), Point Lookout (1550m), Majors Point (1518m), Careys Peak (1515m), Ben Lomond (1512m), The Brothers (1499m), The Magistrate (1499m), Mount Kaputar (1495m) and Mount Rumbee (1491m).
- a number of beaches including Shelly Beach, Forresters Beach, Collaroy Beach, Garie Beach, Birdie Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Blue Lake Beach, Red Beach, Nine Mile Beach and Perkins Beach.
- a number of bays including Jones Bay, Wallabi Bay, Wollongong Harbour, Farm Cove, Wallaby Joes Bay, Corrigans Bay, Russells Bay, Palmers Bay, Neranie Bay, Wears Bay and Kataway Bay.
- the undersea structures Barcoo Bank, Derwent Hunter Guyot, Taupo Bank, Stradbroke Seamount, Queensland Guyot, Browns Mountain and Woolnough Knoll.