myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Port Macquarie (pop. around 38,000), Tamworth (pop. around 33,000), Coffs Harbour (pop. around 26,000), Armidale (pop. around 20,000), Taree (pop. around 17,000), Sawtell (pop. around 14,000), Kempsey (pop. around 8,500), Camden Haven (pop. around 6,500), Nambucca Heads (pop. around 6,100), Wauchope (pop. around 4,800) and Wingham (pop. around 4,700).
- a number of mountains and hills including Brumlow Top (1597m), Round Mountain (1580m), Mount Barrington (1557m), Point Lookout (1550m), Majors Point (1518m), Careys Peak (1515m), Chandlers Peak (1438m), Barren Mountain (1437m), Mount Duval (1416m), Mount Boral (1407m) and Crawney Mountain (1401m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Namoi River, the Gwydir River, the Hunter River, the Macleay River, the Manning River, the Peel River, the Hastings River, the Macdonald River, the Apsley River and the Nymboida River.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, New England Highway, Oxley Highway, Oxley Highway, The Waterfall Way, Bucketts Way, The Lakes Way, Werris Creek Road, Allyn River Road and Gloucester Tops Road.
- a number of beaches including Black Head Beach, Saltwater Beach, North Beach, Miners Beach, Boambee Beach, Dunbogan Beach, Kylies Beach, Nine Mile Beach, North Shore Beach, Killick Beach and Rainbow Beach.
- the bays Wallabi Bay, Black Head Bay, Harrington Inlet, Trial Bay and Farquhar Inlet.