myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Brisbane (pop. about 1.5 million), Gold Coast (pop. about 380,000), Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), Toowoomba (pop. around 89,000), Maitland (pop. around 53,000), Tweed Heads (pop. around 45,000), Port Macquarie (pop. around 38,000), Tamworth (pop. around 33,000), Orange (pop. around 32,000) and Dubbo (pop. around 31,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Brumlow Top (1597m), Round Mountain (1580m), Mount Barrington (1557m), Point Lookout (1550m), Majors Point (1518m), Careys Peak (1515m), Ben Lomond (1512m), The Brothers (1499m), The Magistrate (1499m), Mount Kaputar (1495m) and Mount Rumbee (1491m).
- a number of beaches including Shelly Beach, Forresters Beach, Birdie Beach, Blue Lake Beach, Red Beach, Nine Mile Beach, Sovereign Beach, Black Head Beach, Clarkes Beach, Suttons Beach and Beswicks Beach.
- a number of bays including Wallabi Bay, Wallaby Joes Bay, Palmers Bay, Corrigans Bay, Russells Bay, Neranie Bay, Wears Bay, Kataway Bay, Bungarie Bay, Cosy Corner and Cape Hawke Harbour.
- the undersea structures Queensland Guyot, Brisbane Guyot and Moreton Seamount.