myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), Wollongong (pop. about 230,000), Toowoomba (pop. around 89,000), Maitland (pop. around 53,000), Bundaberg (pop. around 45,000), Port Macquarie (pop. around 38,000), Hervey Bay (pop. around 36,000), Tamworth (pop. around 33,000) and Orange (pop. around 32,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Brumlow Top (1597m), Round Mountain (1580m), Mount Barrington (1557m), Point Lookout (1550m), Majors Point (1518m), Careys Peak (1515m), Ben Lomond (1512m), The Brothers (1499m), The Magistrate (1499m), Mount Kaputar (1495m) and Mount Rumbee (1491m).
- a number of beaches including Shelly Beach, Forresters Beach, Collaroy Beach, Garie Beach, Birdie Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Nine Mile Beach, Marley Beach, Mon Repos and Black Head Beach.
- a number of bays including Jones Bay, Wallabi Bay, Bundaberg Harbour, Wollongong Harbour, Farm Cove, Wallaby Joes Bay, Corrigans Bay, Neranie Bay, Wears Bay, Russells Bay and Palmers Bay.
- the undersea structures Browns Mountain and Woolnough Knoll.