myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Bundaberg (pop. around 45,000), Bargara (pop. around 5,200), Burnett Heads (pop. around 2,100), Gayndah (pop. around 1,800), Childers (pop. around 1,500), Innes Park (pop. around 1,200), Howard (pop. around 940), Gin Gin (pop. around 900), Burrum Heads (pop. around 880), Woodgate Beach (pop. around 840) and Elliott Heads (pop. around 740).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Perry (714m), The Bluff Mountain (685m), South Double Peak (663m), Mount Goonaneman (648m), Mount Walsh (620m), Mount Woowoonga (590m), North Double Peak (578m), Mount Bania (558m), Mount Walla (546m), Mount Gaeta (527m) and Mount Gongiberoo (510m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Burnett River, the Mary River, Barambah Creek, the Kolan River, Tinana Creek, Gin Gin Creek, Munna Creek, the Gregory River, Reid Creek and Sunday Creek.
- a number of roads including Bruce Highway, Burnett Highway, Isis Highway, Bundaberg Lowmead Road, Maryborough Biggenden Road, Monto Mount Perry Road, Brooweena Woolooga Road, Goodwood Road, Gin Gin Mount Perry Road and Kalpowar Road.
- the village of Mon Repos.
- the bay of Bundaberg Harbour.