myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), Wollongong (pop. about 230,000), Bathurst (pop. around 27,000), Richmond (pop. around 26,000), Windsor (pop. around 26,000), Katoomba (pop. around 18,000), Wentworth Falls (pop. around 18,000), Bellbird (pop. around 18,000), Cessnock (pop. around 18,000) and Lithgow (pop. around 11,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Bindo (1359m), Mount Lambie (1291m), Spring Mount (1283m), Mount Reeves (1270m), Black Mount (1265m), Mount Coricudgy (1259m), Charlies Hill (1243m), Bald Mountain (1230m), Daisy Bank (1224m), Mount Pallin (1221m) and Mount Werong (1217m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Macquarie River, the Wollondilly River, the Cudgegong River, the Abercrombie River, the Nepean River, the Belubula River, the Coxs River, the Macdonald River, the Hawkesbury River and the Fish River.
- a number of roads including Mitchell Highway, Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Castlereagh Highway, Hume Highway, Mid Western Highway, Great Western Highway, Putty Road, Oberon Goulburn Road and Sydney Newcastle Freeway.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Garie Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Perkins Beach, Marley Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- a number of bays including Jones Bay, Wollongong Harbour, Farm Cove, Broken Bay, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Pittwater, Botany Bay, Middle Harbour and Johnston's Bay.