myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Melbourne (pop. about 3.2 million), Brisbane (pop. about 1.5 million), Gold Coast (pop. about 380,000), Canberra (pop. about 310,000), Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), Wollongong (pop. about 230,000), Geelong (pop. about 130,000), Toowoomba (pop. around 89,000) and Ballarat (pop. around 73,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Kosciuszko (2220m), Mount Townsend (2185m), Mount Twynam (2178m), Rams Head (2166m), Carruthers Peak (2132m), Mount Tate (2048m), Jagungal (2047m), Mount Perisher (2045m), Mount Stilwell (2040m), Mount Bogong (1979m) and Dicky Cooper Bogong (1972m).
- a number of beaches including Four Mile Beach, East Beach, Squeaky Beach, Myrtle Beach, Dark Beach, Denhams Beach, Ninety Mile Beach, Shelly Beach, Forresters Beach, Bells Beach and Five Mile Beach.
- a number of bays including Frying Pan Arm, Buckenderra Arm, Middlingbank Reach, Seymour Reach, Providence Arm, Addicumbene Reach, Rushes Bay, Howqua Inlet, Goulburn Inlet, Ford Inlet and Jerusalem Inlet.
- the undersea structures Browns Mountain, Woolnough Knoll, Montague Seamount and New Zealand Star Bank.