myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Windsor (pop. around 26,000), Richmond (pop. around 26,000), Richmond North (pop. around 3,600), Glossodia (pop. around 2,600), Wilberforce (pop. around 1,900), Galston (pop. around 1,300), Freemans Reach (pop. around 870), Pitt Town (pop. around 730), Glenorie (pop. around 720) and Brooklyn (pop. around 680).
- the mountains and hills Sugarloaf Ridge (139m) and Bluff Knoll (91m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Nepean River, the Hawkesbury River, the Georges River, South Creek, the Grose River, Mooney Mooney Creek, Eastern Creek, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek and Berowra Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Putty Road, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Wisemans Ferry Road, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Bells Line Of Road, The Northern Road and Western Motorway.
- the village of Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.