myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Innisfail (pop. around 8,500), Babinda (pop. around 1,200), Flying Fish Point (pop. around 770), Wangan (pop. around 590), South Johnstone (pop. around 460), Mourilyan (pop. around 450) and Bramston Beach (pop. around 240).
- the mountains and hills Mount Arthur (452m), Cooroo Peak (401m) and Mount Chalmynia (393m).
- the rivers and creeks the North Johnstone River, the South Johnstone River, the Russell River, Liverpool Creek, the Moresby River and the Johnstone River.
- Bruce Highway, Palmerston Highway, Innisfail - Japoon Road, Bramston Beach Road, Mourilyan Harbour Road, Currajah - Pin Gin Hill Road and South Johnstone Road.
- the bays Etty Bay and Ella Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.