myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), Galston (pop. around 1,300), McMasters Beach (pop. around 920), Brooklyn (pop. around 680), Cowan (pop. around 550), Mooney Mooney (pop. around 530), Dangar Island (pop. around 260), Patonga (pop. around 210), Avoca Beach (pop. around ), Terrigal (pop. around ) and Ettalong Beach (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Olive (294m) and Mount Kariong (246m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hawkesbury River, Mangrove Creek, Ourimbah Creek, Mooney Mooney Creek, Cowan Creek, Berowra Creek, Popran Creek, Marramarra Creek, Ironbark Creek and Worleys Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Wisemans Ferry Road, George Downes Drive, Peats Ridge Road, The Entrance Road, Barrenjoey Road, Wyong Road, Lackersteens Road and York Street.
- the village of Forresters Beach.
- the bays Bulbararing Bay, Pittwater and Broken Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.