myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Wollongong (pop. about 230,000), Appin (pop. around 1,500), Stanwell Park (pop. around 1,300), Wilton (pop. around 770), Stanwell Tops (pop. around 680) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Wanyambilli Hill (568m) and Mount Kembla (512m).
- the rivers and creeks the Nepean River, the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Avon River, the Cordeaux River, the Cataract River, O'Hares Creek and Stokes Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Illawarra Highway, Southern Freeway, Picton Road, Appin Road, Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Mount Ousley Road, Lady Wakehurst Drive and Wilton Road.
- the village of Perkins Beach.
- the bay of Wollongong Harbour.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.