myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Adelaide (pop. about 1 million), Bridgewater (pop. around 13,000), Hahndorf (pop. around 1,800), Echunga (pop. around 510), Uraidla (pop. around 440), Houghton (pop. around 440), Summertown (pop. around 440) and Stirling (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Gawler (546m) and Tunnel Hill (353m).
- the rivers and creeks the Onkaparinga River, River Torrens, the Little Para River and the Sturt River.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Main North Road, Port Wakefield Road, Main South Road, Greenhill Road, Main Road, Gorge Road, South Road, Southern Expressway and North East Road.
- the bays Barker Inlet and Holdfast Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.