myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), Gwandalan (pop. around 4,500), Lake Munmorah (pop. around 3,200), Bonnells Bay (pop. around 2,700), Chain Valley Bay (pop. around 2,600), Mannering Park (pop. around 2,400), Wyee (pop. around 1,500), Windermere Park (pop. around 1,300), Dora Creek (pop. around 1,300), Morisset (pop. around 1,000) and Nords Wharf (pop. around 880).
- the rivers and creeks the Wyong River, Ourimbah Creek, Dora Creek, Jilliby Jilliby Creek, Cedar Brush Creek, Jigadee Creek, Morans Creek, Stockton Creek and Spring Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Wisemans Ferry Road, Peats Ridge Road, The Entrance Road, Freemans Drive, Hue Hue Road, Wyee Road, Wilfred Barrett Drive and Wyong Road.
- the beaches Shelly Beach, Forresters Beach, Birdie Beach and Tuggerah Beach.
- the bays Bonnells Bay, Tuggerah Entrance and Bateau Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.