myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), McMasters Beach (pop. around 920), Brooklyn (pop. around 680), Mooney Mooney (pop. around 530), Dangar Island (pop. around 260), Patonga (pop. around 210), Avoca Beach (pop. around ), Wyong (pop. around ), Bateau Bay (pop. around ), Terrigal (pop. around ) and Gosford (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Olive (294m) and Mount Kariong (246m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hawkesbury River, the Wyong River, Mangrove Creek, Ourimbah Creek, Mooney Mooney Creek, Berowra Creek, Popran Creek, Jilliby Jilliby Creek, Marramarra Creek and Warre Warren Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Wisemans Ferry Road, George Downes Drive, Peats Ridge Road, The Entrance Road, Hue Hue Road, Wilfred Barrett Drive, Wyong Road and Sparks Road.
- the beaches Shelly Beach, Forresters Beach and Tuggerah Beach.
- the bays Tuggerah Entrance, Bateau Bay, Bulbararing Bay and Broken Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.