myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, Cowan Creek, the Parramatta River, O'Haras Creek and Mc Carrs Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road, Heathcote Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in and Suburbs/Regional Areas