myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Windsor (pop. around 26,000), Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Glossodia (pop. around 2,600), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Wilberforce (pop. around 1,900), Appin (pop. around 1,500), Galston (pop. around 1,300), Freemans Reach (pop. around 870), Pitt Town (pop. around 730) and Glenorie (pop. around 720).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Badgelly Hill (186m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m), Sugarloaf Ridge (139m), Bluff Knoll (91m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hawkesbury River, the Georges River, South Creek, the Woronora River, Mooney Mooney Creek, Eastern Creek, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek, O'Hares Creek and Berowra Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Putty Road, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Wisemans Ferry Road, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, The Northern Road, Western Motorway and Southern Freeway.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Garie Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Marley Beach, Maroubra Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- a number of bays including Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Broken Bay, Sydney Harbour, Pittwater, Port Jackson, Port Hacking, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Would you like a wall map of Australia? 76.2 cm x 68.58 cm unlaminated or laminated maps are available.