myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Darwin (pop. around 71,000), Mandorah (pop. around 250) and Belyuen (pop. around 210).
- the mountains and hills Kings Table (52m), Observation Hill (41m), Blackmore Hill (35m) and Peak Hill (30m).
- the rivers and creeks Corrawara Creek, River Charlotte and Waterlilly Creek.
- Stuart Highway and Cox Peninsula Road.
- the bays Middle Arm, Frances Bay, Fannie Bay, Port Darwin, West Arm, Turnbull Bay, Milne Inlet, Tapa Bay, Ida Bay and Bynoe Harbour.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Would you like a wall map of Australia? 76.2 cm x 68.58 cm unlaminated or laminated maps are available.