myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Darwin (pop. around 71,000), Mandorah (pop. around 250) and Belyuen (pop. around 210).
- the mountains and hills Kings Table (52m), Observation Hill (41m), Blackmore Hill (35m) and Peak Hill (30m).
- the rivers and creeks Corrawara Creek, River Charlotte and Waterlilly Creek.
- Stuart Highway and Cox Peninsula Road.
- the bays Middle Arm, Frances Bay, Fannie Bay, Port Darwin, West Arm, Turnbull Bay, Milne Inlet, Tapa Bay, Ida Bay and Bynoe Harbour.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Create a custom map: Click here to create a custom map including 'Belyuen'
Link to this page: Click here to see how
Map of Belyuen in the Northern Territory
|Reserves and Parks||Native Vegetation|
|Position within Australia|
|Places last visited|
|Your screen size|
©2018 Digital Atlas Pty Limited | Usage Terms | Data Sources
If you do not agree with the Usage Terms then do not access this website.